Business Sales Engineer - Automotive
- Mississauga, ON, Canada
Take part in the world of the future in an international corporation with strong growth. At SEGULA Technologies, you will work on exciting projects and shape the future in a company for whom innovation and engineering are inseparable.
Subjects like 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicles, and the factory of the future drive the work of our 13,000 ingenious employees every day. Why not you?
Do you want to share your knowledge while constantly learning? Whether you are a student, a recent graduate, or an experienced engineer or project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find opportunities that will add meaning to your career.
Seeking new challenge ?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with a strong technical engineering background in mechanical /electrical engineering or project management in the automotive sector with the OEM or Tier 1s, with some customer relationships experience to support our expansion in the Mississauga area.
Main Responsabilities :
Supported by Segula Canada’s CEO and Key Account Manager from the corporation, support the business development activities throughout the sales cycle with new and existing strategic partnerships.
- Identify key accounts and adapt technical presentation to specific customers.
- Plan customer meetings, understand clients’ engineering needs and project challenges, identify how we can add value by informing the customers on our services.
- Be able to write technical sales proposals and price quotes and present to customers.
- Support the sales negotiations and closing with the CEO.
- Once the sale is capture, put in place the necessary team/resources in place and manage the project for secure customers satisfaction.
- As the technical staff will grow, the candidates will become the business unit leader for the automotive industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Participation in the development of commercial offer (an asset)
- Post-secondary education in mechanical / electrical engineering
- Strong understanding of engineering consulting services, having enough technical ability to communicate with both clients and internal engineering teams to initiate business development leads
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong organizational skills, structured mindset
SEGULA TECHNOLOGIES is a company committed to diversity and diversity, we recognize and recruit all talents.