IT Support Technician (m/f/d) ITIL
- Munich, Germany
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Review current Knowledge creation process and share KM process best practices
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve Hardware and Software issues by asking customers targeted questions
- Incident and Change management within a special period of time (SLA)
- Run a diagnosis of the problem on the spot using an diagnostic tool
- Install Desktop/laptop and printer devices
- Replace defective parts and equipment if necessary
- Assemble and install Video Conferencing systems (VICO)
- Participate in planned changes, updates and moves by arranging equipment and transferring data
- Provide prompt and communicate accurate feedback to client
- Ensure all issues are properly logged and up to date in ticketing system
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting and maintain relationship
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT Support
- ITIL Certification and good ITIL knowledge
- Experience in Windows 7/10, Office 2010, iExplorer, Chrome, Skype, Adobe
- Good understanding of computer systems (hard- & software), printers and VICO systems
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, support and repair desktop hardware and solve complex problems
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal with good communication skills
- Ability to communicate in German
- Team Player with strong IT Support skills (hardware and software)
What we offer
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities with growing tasks and "hands-on" mentality
- Close cooperation, cohesion among colleagues and strong corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, a common vision and an open-minded team