Electronics technician (m/f/d) Software/localisation
- Cologne, Germany
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Integration of a new control unit into an existing vehicle electronics and software architecture
- Communication with suppliers and test centres
- Creation of software specifications and interface descriptions
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification
- Ability to work independently, team-oriented and reliable
- min. 2 years of experience in software development
- Relevant experience with navigation systems
What we offer
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities with growing tasks and "hands-on" mentality
- Close cooperation, cohesion among colleagues and strong corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, a common vision and an open-minded team