- Cologne, Germany
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Close cooperation within the team and interdisciplinary exchange with e.g. teams from hardware development, mechanical design, calculation, etc.
- Support of the development teams in designing the software architecture
- Implementation of software in common programming languages
- Preparation of documentation according to standards
- Implementation, detailed analysis and evaluation of software tests
- Support of the development teams in the design of test plans
- Support of laboratory tests and demonstrators, as well as prototypes and presentation of the results internally / externally
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent qualification
- Experience as a software developer, ideally in the automotive sector, railway engineering or the medical sector
- In-depth theoretical knowledge in the field of software architecture
- Experience in at least one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Python, Java
- Experience in the programming and design of graphical user interfaces is an advantage
- Experience in the use of web-based frameworks (e.g. HTML, Python, Ruby, CSS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of test methods
- Mastery of common software development methods and tools is advantageous
What we offer
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities with growing tasks and "hands-on" mentality
- Close cooperation, cohesion among colleagues and strong corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, a common vision and an open-minded team