Application Engineer (m/f/d) 3D wiring harness development
- Stuttgart, Germany
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
- Creation of wiring harness installation space models according to customer specifications with Siemens NX
- Installation space investigations for new installation paths / systems in 3D
- DMU investigations for the wiring harness with the DMU Navigator
- Coordination of the laying and partitioning directly with the customer
- Dimensioning and design of the corresponding fastening elements of the cables
- Creation of the required documentation and drawings for decision makers
- Coordination and agreement of the cable set package between the departments
- Concept creation / pre-development of brackets and cable ducts
- Completed technical studies in the field of mechatronics / mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Long-term experience in DMU cable laying in 3D software
- Safe handling of Siemens NX electrics
- Good knowledge of electrical systems and wiring harness development
- Confidence in dealing with customers and other functional areas
- Independent and autonomous work and ability to work in a team
- Very good German and English language skills and confidence using MS-Office
What we offer
- Attractive salary package and company pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Freedom and flexibility in personal work arrangements
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment
- Development opportunities with growing tasks and "hands-on" mentality
- Close cooperation, cohesion among colleagues and strong corporate culture
- Flat hierarchies, a common vision and an open-minded team