CI/CD Toolchain Developer
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Contract Type: Unlimited
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company! At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13 000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in? Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities. SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents. Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us! For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
Join us to work with intelligent solutions and help developers to stay focused on writing software and guarantee good code. We are looking for skilled developers, who can listen to the customer needs and transform these into well-functioning, easy to maintain code.
As a consultant at Segula, you will be part of a great team of tech-savvy enthusiasts, equipped with a broad technical portfolio, coming from different parts of the world. You will grow as developer by being exposed to various challenges at different customers and products. To thrive in this role, we believe you challenge yourself to do better every day – and follow the credo: Inspect, Adapt, Transparency.
To ensure that we deliver high-calibre consultant services, we use specific code competence tests to guarantee that all our members have the right level of technical competence. As the second step in our recruitment process, we invite you for a personal interview, to get to know you better and understand your specific personality traits.
- BSc/MSc or equivalent in Software engineering or similar
- 2 years+ backend or full-stack systems development
- Expertise in relevant software languages/scripts (Python, Bash)
- Knowledge in industry standard CI/CD tools for system build, version handling, Message bus, container, and server orchestration (Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Git, Docker, Ansible)
- Fluency in English
- Ability to integrate and maintain tools into one CI/CD flow with efficient and reusable code
- Knowledge of system development components like databases, API, modular design and architecture, Configuration management (MySQL, MongoDB, Rest API)
- Test automation background
- Security and licensing scanning tools (Clang, BlackDuck)
- Cloud deployment, orchestration and Monitoring (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm)
- Analytical mind that thrives in cross-functional teams
- Continuous integration and delivery background
Applicants must have a valid work permit in Sweden.