Senior Officer - Social Media
Seera is the new name for Al Tayyar Travel Group, the largest travel, and tourism group in the MENA region. Seera means journey. A symbol of change. A positive step into the future. We’re opening up the opportunity of travel for everyone by connecting cultures, through a balanced portfolio of trusted brands that consistently exceeds customer expectations.
Seera is looking for a dynamic and independent individual who is experienced in Social Media campaign execution to join our ever growing Performance Marketing team. This individual will support campaign execution across platforms, data analysis and strategy for all Seera consumer travel entities - Almosafer and Lumi. You will contribute to drafting new and creative content ideas, executing campaigns, building vast audience segments across all channels, optimizing and reporting on the performance.
- Define, plan and execute performance marketing campaigns across Snapchat, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Compile reports in order to aid analysis
- Analyze campaign performance & optimize campaigns
- Be involved in training and organisational learning
- Understand and master internal data tools, Google Analytics and TalkWalker
- Conduct competitive research in order to stay ahead of advertising trends and ahead of competition - maintain a professional knowledge of new/emerging trends
- Provide a detailed monthly and quarterly results overview and analysis to management
- Develop Excel/Spreadsheet expertise in order to organise and analyze data
- Be able to use data as an asset in analysis of performance - with data being the change agent in driving and developing best practices
- Participate and support in delivering data-driven insights to the wider performance marketing team
- Experiment constantly with new creatives, copy, and channels to improve performance
- 1-3+ years of experience in executing social media campaigns across all social media channels
- Language: Arabic proficiency is mandatory
- Strong technical knowledge of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in campaign/data analysis to drive optimizations and apply learnings effectively to future campaigns
- Experience working on app install and ROI driven campaigns
- Strong work ethic, valuing teamwork and enthusiasm for collaboration
- Agency experience is preferred.