IT Project assistant/ Project Coordinator - Remote Job (Fresh Grads Welcome to Apply)
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a huge platform that utilises A.I. to help match students and job seekers to the right opportunities relevant to them from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire people with the right skillsets, attitude, and mindset needed to excel in a challenging work environment with a small company where the work is fast-paced and requires the most efficient work methodologies to ensure that daily goals can be achieved. We need people who are business-minded, yet have some knowledge of the IT industry and how it has revolutionized the way we live. We need people who can help us expand our team/branch in Pakistan as well as aid us in recruiting other potentially great candidates in the near future.
Salary range will depend on your overall academic qualifications and experience post graduation and will be discussed with you should you be shortlisted for the job.
- Ensuring the timely execution and delivery of tasks
- Keeping management and project leaders informed of any issues and possible solutions when absolutely needed
- Ensuring employees perform up to the standard that we need them to do so that we can operate as efficiently as possible
- To be a liase between project managers, team leaders and employees where all issues and concerns of the project can be properly addressed during status/ weekly calls with all team members
- To keep track of the progress, challenges and possible solutions of our project and then communicate them to the project managers
- Having a close relationship with QA testers and developers to ensure that we can hit the 99.9% bug or error-free platform goal.
- Using the Jira project management tool to view and track the progress of the project as a whole
- To help us interview and review suitable canddiates for other roles like Developers, QA testers, DevOps, etc.
- MUST HAVE GOOD WRITTEN AND SPOKEN ENGLISH
- MUST BE ABLE TO COMMIT TO A 1-Year EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT (This job requires very committed people who are not faint of heart)
- Preferably from a Business Information Technology major or any IT-related major, as long as you're business-minded as well. Business administration people are also welcome to apply.
- Ablility to analyze and understand project requirements as well as business models that we can adopt to properly adapt to various circumstances
- Able to organize thoughts and create documentation for business requirements, guidelines, challenges, and solutions as well as actively update them
- Have strong attention to detail
- Ability to stay focused on complex work for long periods of time
- Ability to work under pressure
- A go-getter
- A problem solver
- A creative thinker
- Completely remote or work from home
- Bonuses if you perform beyond expectation