Business Admin Internship - WFH/ Remote Work
- Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
SEEKA Technologies (Not Seeka Limited) is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. It will be a platform with a huge database where A.I. will be used to help speed up or facilitate the match-making process to different learning and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire and train interns who want the chance to put into practice their ability to find, organise and analyse information/data in an all-rounded manner. Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
Your job role involves any of the following tasks listed below depending on what the business requires at the time of your employment:
- Data collection or checking as well as maintaining the integrity of the data/information in MS Excel files
- Conducting business research on selected areas of interests such as user demographics, specific market research, data protections laws for businesses, etc.
- Designing or coming up with design concepts for digital content mainly for our App and website as well as any social media banners if any
- Working with employees from other departments such as Finance, Graphics design, IT, Psychology, etc to work on specific tasks if needed
- Clearly and openly, communicating problems and solutions via Skype with the Managing Director
- Preferably from a Business Administration, Marketing or Entrepreneurial oriented major.
- Have at least a CGPA of 2.80
- Able to use Google Drive, Dropbox and Skype
- Have some proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Good attention to detail
- Able to organise data or information in neat fashion
- Good English proficiency
- Able to communicate problems and solution clearly
- Some familiarity with foreign/international primary & secondary school curricula is a bonus
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)