Copywriter - Part-time (RM10/Hour)
- Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
SEEKA or SEEKA Technologies is a project under its parent organization called Fresh Futures Australia which is an education consultant based in both Australia and Malaysia. The aim of this project or business idea is to create a platform where students and jobseekers can easily find new and better opportunities with the help of artificial intelligence. We want to be the worlds' number one choice for people who want to make the most out of both their study and professional life. We will boast millions of learning programs and job opportunities that you can apply for from anywhere around the world from the very convenience of your mobile devices or any electronic device that has access to internet.
We are looking to hire a Copywriter with some experience writing for various online channels including website content, blogs, social media posts, landing pages. You need to be both articulate and great at getting the message across a multitude of different platforms as well as being able to reflect the tone of our organization.
Your role will be a vital in the development of creative ideas and solutions for our platform. You will be working very closely with our managing directors as well as with business leaders who are based in Australia. You will have the opportunity to oversee every aspect of the creative process, from idea generation to creative writing and strategy.
We want someone who has a flair for creating ideas and an ability to proactively pursue personal and professional development in a fast=paced environment.
- Conceptualizing ideas, researching topics and writing content
- Coming up with CTAs (Call to action) and engaging short messages
- Creating design concepts for our website and mobile application using Adobe XD
- Optimising content using the best SEO principles or practices
- Attending regular meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Contributing to the overall creative process and communication strategy
- Great writing skills
- Able to work closely with graphics designers
- Ability to work collaboratively and contribute ideas to the team
- Great research skills and an ability to understand consumer behaviour well
- Have great attention to detail
- Able to remain calm and creative under pressure
- Having outstanding organisational skills
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Work from home / Remote work is allowed
- This job can be done remotely
- Only English is spoken on the job
- Both international students and locals are welcome to apply for this position for any mandatory internships
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply!