- 72A, Jln Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
This internship opportunity focuses on work that contributes towards the development of our mobile-App based platform (SEEKA) which is a huge search engine for educational opportunities from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire interns or fresh graduates who have a flair for digital marketing. We need people who can come up with plans that could connect the brand to the online consumers in Australia.
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- To analyze and determine all aspects of our business models in terms of unmet needs, goals, opportunities and challenges
- To help consolidate our understanding of our target audience members for the next 2 to 5 years in terms of needs, wants, interests, age group, and especially within the context of the lasting socio-economic impact of the covid-19 pandemic.
- To create or help develop fully thought-out marketing plans
- To work with other departments (Ex. business, finance and graphics design)
- Data entry and administrative work with excel files if needed
- Having discussions with the managing director or a representative in Australia often about the various different plans or ideas you want to propose
- To come up with design concepts for posters, banners, social media, etc
- Any other tasks that may be required to execute the role well (Ex. Managing social media accounts or campaigns, creating online articles, making online videos, etc)
- Ideally you are from a marketing related major such as Mass Communications, Advertising, Social Media, International Business, etc
- Must have at least 2 years of practical or work experience (part-time jobs, internships, volunteer work, etc) in this kind of role
- Must have strong knowledge about social media platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must be able to think critically and be very detailed
- Must have great spoken and written english
- Able to design using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva, etc
- Have knowledge on how to make appealing videos on platforms such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc for our target audience members
- Need to have some familiarity with SEM/SEO strategies
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)