- 72A, Jln Profesor Diraja Ungku Aziz, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
This internship opportunity focuses on work that contributes towards the development of our mobile-App based platform (SEEKA) which is a huge search engine for educational opportunities from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire interns who want to work on the psychological aspects of human behavior, interaction and productivity with our application or website.
Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- Administrative work on Ms Excel files or research work on MS Word
- Conducting research that is pertinent to understanding either the users of our platform or job applicants
- Creating psychology tests or any kind of tests that can help users on our platform understand their interests, potential career prospects and personalities better
- Working with graphics designers or coming up with your own website or mobile app page concept things such as psychology tests, career tests
- To help establish automated responses on a chatbot for users looking for solutions to mental health issues if needed
- If needed: To help run or be a part of induction programs or training programs for new employees to help them integrate into the company culture better
- If needed: Human resource functions such as interviewing and testing applicants
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Analytical, Critical and Logical thinking skills
- Some knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, Google sheets, Dropbox and etc
- Administrative skills
- General knowledge related to business, marketing, design, human resource and more would be a huge bonus.
- Work from home or remote work is allowed
- A reference letter can be requested upon completion of internship
- A bit of flexibility with working time aside from the usual 9am to 6pm (Ex. 8am to 5pm / 7:30am to 4:30pm)