Accounting & Finance Internship
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Great internships are not only the ones that prepare you for the work you hope to do after completing your studies, but they are also the ones that help you realise what work you’re currently best suited for and where you might really fit in the working world. We give our interns work that help push their limits and capabilities whenever and wherever possible to prepare them for a future where new job opportunities may require you to become more skilled and efficient workers, especially with the rise of innovation in both business and IT as well as ever increasing automation in a covid-stricken world.
This internship opportunity focuses on work that contributes towards the development of our mobile-App based platform (SEEKA) which is a huge search engine for educational opportunities from Primary/Grade school to University level as well as language schools and job opportunities. Our mission is to make it easier for anyone to find, filter and apply to different schools or educational institutions that suit them best as well as make the transition from studies to work more seamless.
We are currently looking to hire and train interns to become more adept to not just looking at the numbers but to also analyse and tell us why they are as such and how we can improve things. This role can entail doing more than just simple calculations, it can also involve doing the research on business models, trends around them and even laws that affect them. Bellow are the important details you will need to take note of:
- Only English is spoken on the job
- The minimum number of internship months we can accept is 2 months
- Both International Students and Locals are welcome to apply for this position
- Investment analysis
- Conducting research on different companies and demographics
- Conducting cost analysis and cost breakdowns
- Deducing growth rates with historical data for forecasts
- Creating reports & proposals with graphs and analysis
- Presenting data and findings to investors and executives in Australia via Skype
- Have a degree or Major in Accounting, Banking or Finance with at least 2.85 CGPA and above
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Opportunity to work with executives from Australia and other parts of the world.
- Great exposure to international work methodologies.
- Learn to work with new technologies.
- Proximity to public transport (Asia Jaya LRT). Parking spot arrangement subject to availability.