Part Time Admin Assistant (RM10/ Hour)
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
SEEKA is a project under Fresh Futures that will boast over a million diploma/ degree courses that students can choose from 45 different countries around the world and it is currently undergoing rapid development. It is a mobile application or platform where student experiences can be streamlined better as they progress from one educational institution to another by allowing students to be able to find everything they need to know about them and their locations.
- You must be able to work at our office between the times of 9am to 6pm on at least 3 week days and not weekends.
- Fresh graduates or students whilst studying who are free for at least 3 days a week (No weekends) are welcome to apply.
- Under strict MCO measures due to the Covid-19 pandemic, selected candidates are allowed to work from home
- Conducting data collection on information such as tuition fees and intake dates from College, University and Language School websites.
- Putting the data into Excel and Google Sheets
- Doing research on foreign education systems
- Double checking and reviewing freelancers' work as well as assign new tasks
- Cross-referencing data
- Organizing as well as maintaining numerous Microsoft excel sheets/Google Sheets and perform research to aid in the project.
- Merging data sets
- Able to perform administrative tasks
- Preferably from a Business Admin, Accounting, Economics or and data heavy Academic bacground
- Good at doing research
- Knowledge in using Google Drive, Dropbox and Skype
- Knowledge on how to use Microsoft Excel and Google Sheet
- Be flexible with work schedule
- Good attention to detail
- Able to organise data or information in neat fashion
- Good English proficiency
- Able to communicate problems and solution clearly
- Some familiarity with foreign/international primary & secondary school curricula is a bonus
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- Multicultural work environment