- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Fresh Futures is both a Malaysian and Australian based IT company that focuses on the development & delivering of innovative products and services for the global education industry, especially Australia. In Malaysia, we mainly focus on the development of a platform that will be a comprehensive search engine that caters to both local and international students who are interested in applying to School/College/University programs all over the world. Other than that, our goal is to help streamline both the application process and the student experiences' by reducing their dependency on conventional google search giving them everything they need to know!
We are currently looking to hire interns with good understanding in psychology methods such as testing and research as well as testing. Some knowledge in human resources is a bonus.
- No Bahasa Malaysia required, just English (Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period allowable is 2 Months
- International students are welcome to apply
- Under strict MCO measures due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you are allowed to work from home or remotely
- Administrative work on Ms Excel files
- Conducting research that is pertinent to understanding either the users of our platform or job applicants
- Working with graphics designers to create and develop website and Mobile App pages for psychology or career tests
- Communicating problems and solutions via Skype
- Sharing and storing work done in Dropbox
- Any other tasks that involves establishing ways for us to understand our users better in terms of personality, interests and behavior
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology
- Analytical, Critical and Logical thinking skills
- Some knowledge and skills in using Microsoft Excel & Word, Google Docs, Google sheets, Dropbox and etc
- Administrative skills
- General knowledge related to business, marketing, design, human resource and more would be a huge bonus.
- Proximity to public transport (Asia Jaya LRT). Parking spot arrangement subject to availability.
- Opportunity to work with executives from Australia
- Challenging work available to test your limits and capabilities