Website Design Internship (UI/UX)
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
We are currently looking to hire experienced website designers who are skilled in using Adobe CC product such as Adobe Photoshop and XD. This job will only require designing skills and not coding for a website designed to be a part of a Mobile App-based platform that functions as a search engine for educational opportunities both in and outside of Malaysia as well as jobs.
Ideally, you are someone who is passionate about designing, can work independently or in a group, and is focused on timely delivery.
- No Bahasa Malaysia required, just English (Other languages are a bonus)
- Minimum internship period allowable is 2 Months
- International students are welcome to apply
- Under strict MCO measures due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you are allowed to work from home or remotely
- To work with a product design manager/ managing director
- Designing features, buttons, layouts, and whole web pages
- Designing email templates
- Designing marketing or promotional material
- Writing and editing content
- Designing the overall UI and UX of the website pages
- Updating website designs when necessary
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design or Multimedia Design or any other related major
- 2 years of website/ Application design experience
- Ability to use the range of Adobe CC applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc (After Effects is a bonus)
- Good understanding of UI/UX
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exposure to more efficient work methodologies.
- Learn to work with new technologies.
- Proximity to public transport (Asia Jaya LRT). Parking spot arrangement subject to availability.