Accounting & Finance Internship
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Employees can work remotely
Fresh Futures is an Australian IT company that focus on delivering innovative products for the education industry. We are currently developing a unique and comprehensive education search engine that allow students to search, filter, and apply to the best-fit college or university education with stress-free experience.
We are seeking interns who are looking for an opportunity to shine to cope with our international expansion. International students are welcome to apply. The successful candidate may be offered a possible full-time role.
"Better Education, Better Future"
- Under strict MCO measures due to the Covid-19 pandemic, you are allowed to work from home or remotely
- Investment analysis
- Conducting research on different companies and demographics
- Conducting cost analysis and cost breakdowns
- Deducing growth rates with historical data for forecasts
- Creating reports & proposals with graphs and analysis
- Presenting data and findings to investors and executives in Australia via Skype
- Have a degree or Major in Accounting, Banking or Finance with at least 2.85 CGPA and above
- Analytical thinking
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Logical thinking skills
- Opportunity to work with executives from Australia and other parts of the world.
- Great exposure to international work methodologies.
- Learn to work with new technologies.
- Proximity to public transport (Asia Jaya LRT). Parking spot arrangement subject to availability.