Social Media Internship
- 45 jalan 14/20, Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Join us to be part of a revolutionary start-up that is endorsed by tech giants such as Amazon.com and Microsoft
International IT company that focuses on delivering innovative products for the education industry. Specialising in the IT sector to enable an equal and fair industry.
We want interns who are looking for an opportunity to shine to cope with our international expansion.
International students are welcome to apply. The successful candidate may be offered possible full-time role.
- Working with the marketing team in daily administrative tasks, setup, launch and optimise marketing campaigns.
- Assisting on all marketing efforts including organising events, creative development, all digital and social media activities.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns, research on competition and perform market analysis.
- Helping to prepare and distribute marketing materials.
- Preparing brand and promotional presentations.
- Do market research and trend changes on new advertising techniques.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management system (CRM)
- Be familiar with Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Instagram, WeChat, LinkedIn and more.
- You will be responsible for some of the social media platform content marketing, promotional material to be directed at the audience using google ads , google AdSense and Facebook advertising platform.
- Jam with our content writing and marketing team to come up with new impactful content on all channels including social media, blogs and emails to engage our service providers and customer’s.
- Work on content advertising and marketing across the new channels that engage the new generation of young adults and mature audience.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute impact online and offline growth campaigns that drive user and vendor acquisition and brand visibility.
- Create video slideshows and simple graphics using canva.
What you be learning
- Google AdSense, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads Manager
- Canva Software
- Skilled in written & spoken English
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photo/video
- Able to think outside the box and produce ideas that will make an impact effectively
- Independent, motivated, able to work under deadlines
- Good communication skills and is able to find their necessary headline
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop leadership skills
- You get to be part of an international experience
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Paid social events every 2 weeks
- Tons of affordable food selection