Content Writer Internship
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Join us to be part of a revolutionary start-up that is endorsed by tech giants such as Amazon.com and Microsoft
International IT company that focuses on delivering innovative products for the education industry. Specialising in the IT sector to enable an equal and fair industry.
We want interns who are looking for an opportunity to shine to cope with our international expansion.
International students are welcome to apply. The successful candidate may be offered possible full-time role.
- Work closely with the Creative Lead and the marketing team to produce attractive, engaging, high quality content with an attention to accuracy and detail for primarily for the Seeka Team.
- Your content will be published directly on our platform
- You will be responsible for some of the social media platform content marketing, promotional material to be directed at the audience using google ads , google AdSense and Facebook advertising platform.
- Jam with our content writing and marketing team to come up with new impactful content on all channels including social media, blogs and emails to engage our service providers and customer’s.
- Work on content advertising and marketing across the new channels that engage the new generation of young adults and mature audience.
- Establish your own marketing campaign, learn how to execute and target the audience by managing your content project plan.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute impact online and offline growth campaigns that drive user and vendor acquisition and brand visibility.
- Create video slideshows and simple graphics using canva.
- Write engaging, informative content that can be adapted the social media channels.
- Write engaging, informative content that can be adapted for the big blog and other marketing channels.
- Analyse data reports and research market statistics, trends, news and social media content for strategies use.
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Creative, flexible, and updated on the latest international & local social media & pop culture trends
- A good eye for design or some experience in photography, videography or photo/video
- Able to think outside the box and produce ideas that will make an impact effective and engaging copywriting skills
- Independent, motivated, able to work under strict deadlines
- Good communication skills and is able to find their necessary headline
- Our office is a 15-minute walk away from Asia Jaya LRT Station
- You'll have opportunities to grow and develop leadership skills
- You get to be part of an international experience
- We offer free parking (if available)
- Paid social events every 2 weeks
- Tons of affordable food selection