Graphics designer (UX/UI Design) (Part-time/ Full time)
- 45, Jalan 14/20, Seksyen 14, 46100 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Join us to be part of a revolutionary start-up that is endorsed by tech giants such as Amazon.com and Microsoft !!
Fresh Futures is an Australian IT company that focus on delivering innovative products for the education industry. Our smartphone app SEEKA is the world's first unique and comprehensive education search engine that allow students to search, filter, and apply to the best-fit college or university education with stress-free experience. SEEKA is currently in 45 countries with more than 1 million courses to choose from and this is free to download!
We are in urgent need of a graphics designer who can design pages for our mobile application as well as test the UI & UX
Full-time job, you will be asked to design a clone of LinkedIn's profile page as a way for us to assess the qaulity of work you can do. The lucky candidate will have to undergo a 3-6 month probation/training period that pays between a negotiable RM1500 to RM2000 per month depending on . The pay after the probation will be RM2500 per month or more once the training is complete. The woring hours will be from 9am to 6pm (1pm to 2pm for break time)
Part-time job, we are offering a part time job that pays RM10-14 per hour for working hours between 9am to 6pm (1pm to 2pm for break time) BUT you must work in our office in seksyen 14, Petaling jaya and on week days
You maycontact Haris at 0122125037 via phone call or Whatsapp for quick enquiries.
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Graphics Design/ Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Experience designing mobile applications and or website.
- Self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, pleasant personality and work independently.
- Highly responsible with jobs in hand, to meet deadlines requirements
- Ability to use the range of Adobe CC applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc (After Effects is a bonus).
1. Opportunity to work with executives from Australia and other parts of the world.
2. Be part of an exciting start-up endorsed by Amazon.com and Microsoft.
3. Great exposure to international work methodologies.
4. Learn to work with new technologies.
5. Proximity to public transport (Asia Jaya LRT). Parking spot arrangement subject to availability.
Please visit our website at www.seekadegree.com as well as download our smartphone app before you get invited to an interview with us should you be selected.