Registered Nurse/ Supervisor
- 130 S Brunswick St, Jesup, GA 31546, USA
At Seeds of Hope, we work to create a structured environment for individuals with special needs, enhancing their quality of life and providing opportunities to reach their full potential.
Supervise care and services of individuals along with supervising the direct care staff.
Oversee medical needs and requirements, weekly documentation, and clinical record reviews
Must have the ability to work collaboratively with personnel and service providers.
Current RN License in the state of GA
Supervisory experience preferred
Basic Job Requirements Applicants must submit to a criminal background check before a an offer is extended (Employer Paid).
Other basic job requirements are as follows:
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Tuberculosis Screening Test Results
- 1 year experience with developmentally disabled
- . Recent 7 year Motor Vehicle Report copy if hired
- High School Diploma or GED