Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) Paris / Greater Paris Area
- Home Office, Paris, Frankreich
- Employees can work remotely
Klöber is an internationally operating manufacturer of high-quality seating for work, wherever work takes place today: in the office, at home, in a co-working space or hotel. The brand stands for design expertise, precision workmanship, healthy sitting and a homey look.
Our success is founded on a modern corporate culture, our expertise for more than 75 years in the seating industry and the high professionalism of more than 120 employees.
COME AND BE PART OF OUR EXPORT TEAM.
- Continuous expansion, profit maximization and increase in market share in France
- Successful project and end customer acquisition in the relevant target categories
- Management and expansion of the existing trade structure
- Establishing and expanding contacts with architects, planners, occupational physicians, and other relevant sales intermediaries
- Monitoring and reporting on market structures and developments
- Support in optimizing and developing marketing activities as well as in budget, sales and activity planning
- Sales experience in the office furniture or related industry
- Experience in the acquisition of projects and end customers, cold calling
- Fun in dealing with people and teams as well as in building long-term relationships
- Proactive workstyle, positive attitude, winning character, trustworthiness
- Ability to inspire oneself and others
- Fluent in French and English
- Place of residence in the greater Paris area
What We Offer
- An exciting, self-dependent task with growth potential
- A multiple award-winning, innovative premium product with a high design standard
- Short communication channels and freedom of decision-making, home office, company car
- Reporting directly to Head of International Sales
Are you interested? Then please send us your detailed application via our online portal. We look forward to getting to know you soon! If you have any questions, please contact Tanja Wiehler, [email protected], phone +49 (0) 7751 84-202.