CARD DATA OPERATIONS
SecureID Limited is a smart card manufacturing and personalisation bureau with expertise in the deployment and integration of digital solutions. Historically, we are positioned as the first commercially operated smart card manufacturing plant in sub-Saharan Africa with the ability to manufacture Polycarbonate Cards amongst other card types.
· Promptly convert data from clients into the various machine formats.
· Promptly process, raise, and send to production within 30 -60 minutes of file receipt.
· Promptly decrypt and Log files processing.
· Record any visits to the data/ server room during shift.
· Log jobs processed in the assigned logbooks.
· Log every file with defect into Issue Tracking and share with Supervisors, RM, and Customer Services.
· Generate embossing and mailing list for all relevant cards (VISA, Verve, and MasterCard).
HND, BSc or equivalent with an experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Windows Office Suite (Above average knowledge of MS EXCEL and MS WORD).
- Excellent knowledge of WINDOWS OS and accessories.
- Good communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills