Energy Advisor (Entry Level)
- 808 Stewart Ave, Plano, TX 75074, USA
SECTOR 7 ENERGY
We’re the fastest growing Energy Consulting firm here in Dallas, Texas. Our clients choose us for our passion, honesty, and expertise when it comes to brokering deals for electricity and natural gas throughout Texas.
How does it work?
We do this by offering customized energy plans for all types of commercial businesses throughout North America, no matter how big or small. Our Energy Consultants review the past historical usage of a commercial business and send it out to multiple Retail Energy Providers in order to:
- Allow top-rated providers to compete for the commercial business
- Conduct thorough market evaluations alongside with analyzing the energy usage patterns of the business
- Review all options in order to recommend the best solution that will save the business money, time, and energy
Want to be a part of something extraordinary?
If you enjoy working for a highly motivated team where success is measured by your hunger and drive, Sector 7 Energy is a company where your growth is unlimited, and you will be challenged to develop your career and own personal development. Here, you are constantly surrounded by like-minded people that are eager to grow in all aspects.
As a B2B (business-to-business) outside sales position, building long-term relationships with our clients as a trusted advisor on electricity is important.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sales Growth: Retain and grow your client base by effectively managing their accounts and ensuring that all clients receive an outstanding experience.
- Prospecting: Cultivate current and potential client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs within your territory and network.
- Analysis: Analyze the electricity usage of commericial businesses by collecting their electricity information in order to make recommendations to further optimize their energy usage.
***No prior experience needed. Our in-depth training and ongoing mentorship will provide you with all the skills you’ll need to become a successful Energy Consultant. At Sector 7 Energy, we only promote within.***
The sky's the limit. What do you plan on achieving?
- Full-time: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- All holidays off
- High-end, 100% commission (uncapped) + incentives and bonuses
- 1099 position, Independent Contractor
- The average earnings for a new Energy Consultant is $62,000 their first year.
- Genuine passion for helping others out
- Excellent time management
- Outgoing personality
- Positive team player
- Self-driven and strong hunger to succeed
- Desire to learn and master new skills
- Ready to get out of your comfort zone
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Personal transportation
Check out our website and social media to further learn more about us!
- Official Website: http://www.sector7energy.com
- YouTube: https://bit.ly/2xUPMZ8
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sector7energy