iOS Software Engineer
Seamgen is San Diego’s premier custom web and mobile application development agency, dedicated to positively impacting the lives and experiences of individuals through the implementation and utilization of software, UX design, and innovative technology. We integrate digital experiences and digital transformations across mobile and web environments resulting in meaningful interactions for users that exceed client’s expectations.
We are located in La Jolla right near the beach, but most roles can be hybrid or remote. Seamgen’s values include fostering a comfortable work environment, creating quality digital products, and optimizing software processes for both clients and employees.
- For mobile app and web development company, design and develop custom native iOS apps written in Swift and/or Objective-C using XCode to build iOS Applications.
- Collaborate with UI/UX team, developers, and projects managers for project requirements; integrate applications and unit-test code for robustness and usability; run tests to identify flaws and optimize performance; and follow agile methodology to perform sprint planning, estimation, demo, and retrospective.
- Must have BS in IT, computer science, or software engineering, foreign equivalent accepted, plus 3 yrs experience as a native iOS software engineer
- Must have BS in IT, computer science, or software engineering, foreign equivalent accepted, plus 3 yrs experience as a native iOS software engineer.
- Experience must demonstrate the use of Swift, Objective-C, RxSwift, Realm, REST/JSON, SwiftUI, and Combine.
- Office located in La Jolla, CA.
- Employees eligible for remote work but must live within southern California area to attend at least 2 in office work days a week.
- Send resumes to T. Lazarevic, 6933 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This is a part time position