Azure .Net Microservices Architect
- 185 W F St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Are you passionate about creating beautiful, modern and highly scalable web and mobile applications?
Seamgen is San Diego’s premier Digital Product Agency, dedicated to positively impacting the lives and experiences of individuals through the implementation and utilization of design and technology. We integrate digital experiences across mobile and web environments resulting in meaningful interactions for users that exceed client’s expectations.
Working as part of a project delivery team, you will deliver software solutions for Seamgen’s clients. As an experienced developer, you will have multiple responsibilities, including defining system and application architecture, software implementation, and technical oversight, carefully balancing quality and timeline.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Architecting Microsoft Azure .NET Solutions across multiple platforms.
- Providing Microsoft Azure architecture collaboration with our clients
- Collaborate and liaise with current customer stakeholders on proposed architectures
- Implementation (coding) and Delivery of Microsoft Azure .NET projects (full stack development with .NET Core and Angular or React.
- Documentation of solutions (e.g. architecture, configuration and setup).
- Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
- Provide effective knowledge transfer to relevant customer personnel to ensure an appropriate level of future self-sufficiency.
- Technical Pre-Sales for key customers.
- Ability to lead nearshore/offshore developers as needed.
- Full stack .NET Development experience
- Direct experience of a range services from the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform including Infrastructure and Security related services such as Azure AD, IaaS, PaaS, Containers, Storage, Azure Monitoring and Security.
- Direct experience of enterprise solution shaping and Microsoft Azure Cloud using a micro-services based application architecture.
- Experience of setting up, deploying and managing multiple environments to support agile development approaches.
- Possession of either the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions and Architecting Microsoft Azure certifications.
- Deep understanding of coding best practices and modern architectural patterns, including micro services and message-driven architectures.
- Recent hands-on developing / coding role.
- Skilled with Azure and Azure DevOps tooling.
Nice to Have/Bonus