Shorebase Logistics Project Support Coordinator
- Houston, TX, USA
Seabed Geosolutions provides intelligent, reliable, operationally efficient Ocean Bottom solutions to our clients’ geophysical challenges in all water depths through effective, responsive and innovative employment of people and technology, safely.
The Shorebase Logistic Project Support hall support the marine crew for relative purpose regarding logistics on site. All Vessel Import Process, Crew Change Logistics, Material Import/Export procedures as well as Port Calls will be managed in coordination with Agent and Supply Chain Department including assisting with vessel importation and exportation procedures for the project.
- Contact and arrange agents, port authorities, shipyard, ship chandlers, environmental company (garbage and sludge removal), bunker company and port operators, creating a logistic plan for all stakeholders
- Coordinate with Agents all related issues with vessel port calls and crew change arises
- Create an importation plan, managing all stakeholders involved in this process, including managing and following the port authorities during their inspection to clear the vessels to work in Gulf of Mexico (GOM) waters
- Implement cargo and waste removal handling plan for the vessel in accordance with the Agent, Party Manager and Captain
- Follow and track the proper process for Reverse Logistics in place for all the Repair & Return of spares and rental equipment
- Organize all local logistic for the crew change, meet and greet in the airport, transfer to the hotel, hotel reservation, visa registration, training, medical exams
- Book and follow the Helicopter operation, or crew change operation in the port arranged and support on the accommodation and transportation logistic activities for the crew members as much as needed
- Manage the supply boat operation, renting containers, sludge tanks
- Having an accurate sequence and tracking of all Delivery notes, manifests and transfers inbound/outbound the Vessel to ensure all Service Orders & Purchase orders can be efficiently closed in a regular weekly/daily basis.
- Following in SBGS Warehouse and Port all containers with ship handler, suppliers and imported cargo brokers, sending current reports to all involved, managing the complete logistic from the shipyard port to the vessel and back
- Educated in Supply Chain Management or with a significant knowledge and experience in the Supply Chain Logistic area
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, or related field.
- Minimum 5 Years of offshore logistics and shore base experience are strongly preferred, or ability to demonstrate comparable knowledge and skills
- Proven Knowledge in Supply Chain information systems (ERP)
- Microsoft Office Suite & Procurement Software experience preferred
- Team player
- Strong team spirit and customer service orientation
- Think outside the box
- Results oriented
- Able to work in fast-paced environment; multi-tasking
- Strong Communicator
- Fast learner
- Consultative; asks questions