Data Analyst with Power BI Report
- Redmond, WA
Scout ET Inc (Our Staffing platform & MJ TALENT (Software Development)
Our team is looking for someone who has a creative background and experience writing rich presentations for senior executives. Analysis is preferred but it’s OK if the person is not technical or with advanced analytics skills.
Title: Data Analyst with Power BI Report
· Build effective and visually rich presentation to represent data in a meaningful way
· Work with data scientists to build insights based on the data on hand and theme of the study.
· Great on communication with partners
· Work in very agile environment to deliver with a quick turnaround.
· 4+ years of experience building visually rich presentation for senior executives in business managers.
· Excel pivoting, charts and slice-dice data.
· Intermediate data analysis experience and insights generation
· Strong experience with data visualization in excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent communication skills – ability to understand the requirements and present the story in a meaningful way
· Good program management and change management skills – ability to work in very agile environment with quick turnaround
· Market research experience in Consumer space
· Power BI report development
· Experience with SQL programming – ability to query data from SQL database and cubes
· Experience working in marketing teams
· Experience Statistical tools like SAS/R (desirable)
609 - 888 – 6753