Entry Level Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Sacramento, CA
- 6921 McComber St, Sacramento, CA 95828, USA
Schnabel Foundation Company was formed in 1959 as a foundation engineering and construction company in business to design and build excavation support and specialized foundation systems. We still do that today. We have grown from a single office in Washington, DC to include nine offices from coast-to-coast where we now employ over 40 professional engineers who design and manage the construction projects in those offices.
Schnabel Equipment, a division of Schnabel Foundation Company is looking for an Entry Level Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Sacramento, CA.
Do you want to work for a company that values your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large corporation with a small company feel? Then Schnabel Equipment is the company for you!
Apply today and jump start your career with the Schnabel family.
- Desire to work in a team atmosphere
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Basic mechanical skills
- Mechanical experience on construction equipment a plus
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work an 8-10 hour shift.
- Must be able to travel occasionally to repair and maintain company equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age due to nature of working environment.
Schnabel Foundation Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel Foundation Company participates with EVerify.