On Site Construction Administrative Assistant (Internship 2019-2020)
- I-66, Fairfax, VA, USA
Schnabel Foundation Company is a nationwide design-build contractor that provides earth retention and specialty foundation solutions for our clients in the construction industry. We have sixty years of experience and over 5,000 projects completed throughout the United States.
Schnabel is seeking to offer an 8-10 month paid internship to a college student that is currently enrolled in a construction-related program of study (civil engineering, construction management, and etc.) with at least one year of coursework.
As an intern, you will assist field foreman at the I-66 Fairfax job site and assume a wide variety of administrative responsibilities such as tracking daily material quantities, completing daily reports, performing field measurements, performing construction surveys and collecting data.
- Candidates must possess good oral and written communication skills, computer literacy, and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to work both in the office and in the field.
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week.
- Enrolled in a construction-related program of study.
- At least one year of coursework.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.