Geo-Structural Design Engineer
- 210 Cleveland St, Cary, IL 60013, USA
Schnabel Foundation Company was formed in 1959 as a foundation engineering and construction company in business to design and build excavation support and specialized foundation systems. We still do that today. We have grown from a single office in Washington, DC to include nine offices from coast-to-coast where we now employ over 40 professional engineers who design and manage the construction projects in those offices.
The geo-structural design engineer works with project managers and estimators to develop solutions to our clients’ needs. The ideal design engineer has both academic and field experience. The design engineer works closely with others and communicates with a variety of people.
- Prepare geotechnical and structural designs for projects and bids
- Support estimators and project managers
- Stamp designs with professional engineering licenses
- Assist sales effort by review specifications and drawings and performing take-offs
- Collaborate with design and operations teams to determine the best way to build the project
Education, Experience, and Requirements
- M.S. degree in civil engineering
- 5 to 15 years of geotechnical and/or structural design experience
- PE license or ability to obtain
Schnabel Foundation Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel Foundation Company participates with EVerify.