Entry Level Construction Manager
- Walnut Creek, CA
Schnabel Foundation Company was formed in 1959 as a foundation engineering and construction company in business to design and build excavation support and specialized foundation systems. We still do that today. We have grown from a single office in Washington, DC to include nine offices from coast-to-coast where we now employ over 40 professional engineers who design and manage the construction projects in those offices.
Schnabel Foundation Company is seeking an entry level engineer to join our Farwest Regional office in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Manage all aspects of earth retention, excavation support and other specialty foundation projects
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in construction industry
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- Exhibits highly ethical behavior in decision making and interactions
- Strong analytical, time management and project management skills
- Able to lead and motivate team members
- Strong decision making and delegation skills
Schnabel Foundation Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel Foundation Company participates with EVerify.