Geotechnical Construction Project Manager
- Cary, IL
Schnabel Foundation Company was formed in 1959 as a foundation engineering and construction company in business to design and build excavation support and specialized foundation systems. We still do that today. We have grown from a single office in Washington, DC to include nine offices from coast-to-coast where we now employ over 40 professional engineers who design and manage the construction projects in those offices.
Schnabel Foundation Company is searching for a qualified geotechnical construction engineer to join our Midwest regional office near Chicago, IL.
- Manage all aspects of construction projects
- Client communication
- Geotechnical analysis and structural design
- Occasional travel
- Responsibilities and authority increase with experience and positive contributions
- Desire to work in construction industry
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 5 to 10 years of prior heavy-civil construction or geotechnical experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Demonstrated understanding of geotechnical and structural design concepts
- Excellent Communication skills
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
Schnabel Foundation Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel Foundation Company participates with EVerify.