Entry Level Construction Manager
- 3075 Citrus Circle, Suite 150, Walnut Creek, CA, United States
Schnabel was founded in 1959 in Washington D.C. by Harry V. Schnabel Jr.
His commitment to innovation and operational efficiency was driven by an intuitive understanding of what clients valued most — getting out of the ground to street level as quickly, safely and efficiently as possible.
Over 60 years later, and now with a national footprint, Schnabel still prioritizes innovation and operational efficiency as a proven pathway to success.
Schnabel is seeking an entry level engineer to join our Farwest Regional office in Walnut Creek, CA.
- Manage all aspects of earth retention, excavation support and other specialty foundation projects
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Ability and willingness to travel as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work in construction industry
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors
- Exhibits highly ethical behavior in decision making and interactions
- Strong analytical, time management and project management skills
- Able to lead and motivate team members
- Strong decision making and delegation skills
Schnabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel participates with EVerify.