Data Entry Clerk
- GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN, United States
"Scenic Fruit Company, a family owned company, is driven by a passion for our customers’ success, the wellbeing of our employees, a commitment to our local community and the preservation of the global environment. We strive to develop and maintain partnerships with like-minded companies who desire long-term, sustainable relationships based on honesty and integrity."
- This position is home-based job and you need to have the following to apply: Home computer that is no older than 4 years old and high speed internet in your home or access to a reliable connection.
- Performs administrative functions related to the Lease Termination process
- Responsible for processing workflow for the sale/disposition of Inventory Control managed vehicles.
- Completing and creating financial changes
- Invoicing refund checks to customers and dealers
- Ensure efficient and accurate processing of Inventory Controlled managed vehicles in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Work in various systems to accurately maintain accounts and enter data as outlined in workgroup standard operating procedures
- Coordinating with third parties as needed
- Preparing and mailing customer/vendor correspondence and legal notices
- Following up on account activity to ensure all steps of process are completed and take steps to expedite as needed
- Knowledge of Windows environment
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years clerical experience
- Banking or Accounting experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance to support team and business objectives.
- Responds appropriately to new or changing situations to meet customer needs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
While performing the essential functions of this job the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, sit, stand,
walk, bend, stoop, kneel; and is occasionally required to climb, reach, balance, crouch and crawl; is frequently
required to push, pull, lift and carry up to 20 pounds; and to maintain body equilibrium while bending at the waist
or at the knees.