- Young St, London W8 5EH, UK
- Employees can work remotely
ScaleXP is an early-stage company creating an innovative new software platform designed to automate business performance reporting for high-growth tech companies. Our cloud-based service extracts the most relevant data from underlying financial or sales system in order to provide a curated and fully automated dashboard to executives. Our aim is to allow SMEs and early stage companies to access the data which helps them grow.
ScaleXP is less than 12 months old but has already been recognised for its innovation by the Government’s Innovate UK and investors. We are supported by some of the most prestigious investment groups in the UK.
This role is to take responsibility for all UX and UI:
- Be customer obsessed and scientifically creative, with a relentless focus on delivering a product which is essential to all early-stage companies
- Work as part of a team to support both live and emerging software development
- Create prototypes and wireframes to deliver an intuitive, efficient and frictionless user experience
- Continually look for ways to improve the holistic design process based around customer needs
- Partner with engineers and developers to successfully implement UX principles and designs
- Define and conduct usability testing and user research
- Work in partnership with the dev team to deliver the product roadmap
- Understand customer priorities and expectations, really getting into their psyche to proactively assess how to make their life easier
You will join a successful and ambitious team looking to create one of the most exciting high-growth companies in the UK. You will be a self-starter, full of ideas, with attention to detail and with the ability to execute. Ideal skills and experience include:
- 3 - 5 years experience in UX
- In-depth knowledge of modern interaction design principles and expert proficiency in craft software (e.g. Figma)
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating customer-centric design projects
- Previous experience of full cycle product development (including prototype and pre-production)
- Fluency with using analytics, user testing and research to inform creative processes and decision making
- Ability to collaborate with technical teams on complex development tasks
- Experience in working in the high growth technology sector, with a strong understanding of how to iterate quickly. Understanding of agile and lean product development
- Experience working with lots of data and/or financial systems, ideally someone who understands cohort analysis and customer lifetime value
We are looking for a candidate who relishes big challenges and wants to have an impact beyond their role. Fundamentally, we want an expert at UX who isn’t scared of blurring the lines between roles- willing to work on product, interested in contributing to a periodic marketing discussion and with a passion for solving real user problems.
We are a fast paced company, committed to growing into a formidable business. We will do so by delivering exceptional value to our clients and highlighting new and innovative ways for them to grow.
We hope to find someone wants to contribute to the strategic direction of the business and work hard to realise their vision.
If this is of interest, drop us a line.