Technical CRM Manager (m/f/x)
- Department: Marketing
Scalable Capital is a leading digital investment platform in Europe.
Since our foundation in 2014, we pursue the mission to empower everyone to become an investor. With the Scalable Broker, Scalable Wealth, Scalable Crypto and our solutions for B2B partners we offer easy and cost efficient investing for everyone.
Today, Scalable Capital is a FinTech unicorn - we have more than 600,000 customers and more than 10 billion Euros on our platform.
Visit our finance blog or tune in to our podcast (both in German) to find out what our Expert Teams have to say.
Our Company Values guide us every day in how we work and collaborate. To learn more about them, you can find our values here (English).
- Be on top of CRM trends and initiate and lead medium- to large projects in CRM with significant impact on our technical CRM setup
- Contribute significantly to the automation of CRM workflows
- Support in the development and maintenance of a tech setup that allows the execution of engaging and impactful campaigns across multiple channels including email, push, SMS etc
- Contribute to the improvement of our CRM data model and reporting infrastructure to ensure data driven optimisation in CRM
- Work collaboratively especially with functions like marketing, IT and product
- Leverage data to understand customer segments and their lifecycle, ultimately increasing LTV and retention
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert to ensure the customer has a seamless experience across touchpoints
- Profound technical- and operational understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong analytical thinking both in the Marketing and Business domains
- Deep-knowledge of the customer-lifecycle with first-hand experience in developing customer-focused and scalable activation, engagement, retention, and loyalty strategies
- Strong track record in setting up an innovative ‘test-and-learn’-culture to continuously adjust the CRM approach for an ongoing improvement of results
- Exceptional CRM knowledge with profound technical and commercial understanding
- Previous experience in implementing multi-country strategies is a plus
- Fluent in English; with additional languages as a plus
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin
- Be productive with the latest hardware and tools
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Learn and experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
- (International) relocation support
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and take the opportunity to work from abroad
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package and from the company pension scheme
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME+ Broker