Senior Manager (m/f/x) Information Security Risk
- Department: Finance
Scalable Capital is a leading digital investment platform in Europe.
Since our foundation in 2014, we pursue the mission to empower everyone to become an investor. With the Scalable Broker, Scalable Wealth, Scalable Crypto and our solutions for B2B partners we offer easy and cost efficient investing for everyone.
Today, Scalable Capital is a FinTech unicorn - we have more than 600,000 customers and more than 10 billion Euros on our platform.
Visit our finance blog or tune in to our podcast (both in German) to find out what our Expert Teams have to say.
Our Company Values guide us every day in how we work and collaborate. To learn more about them, you can find our values here (English).
- Maintain and improve the internal information security risk management system
- Work in a highly motivated team dedicated to ensure security of a fast growing financial company
- Conduct, support and review internal risk assessments and report risks
- Manage vendor information security evaluations and audits
- Design and manage risk controls and ensure compliance internally
- Act as a contact point for internal and external stakeholders
- Support the CISO in maintaining compliance to ISO 27001 and BAIT by assessments, reporting and proactive involvement of stakeholders
- Work closely with the CISO, operational risk management, compliance and other cross-functional teams
- A university degree in a relevant field (computer science, information security) or a comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in information security risk management and/or compliance
- Strong experience in information security risk management and a very good understanding of organizational and technical security controls
- Experience with ISO27001 audits (auditing or being audited)
- Excellent communication skills that are clear, concise, and targeted towards your audience - engineering, product, or other stakeholders
- Experience with BAIT in the financial industry is an advantage
- Relevant certifications are an advantage (CRISC, CISM, CISSP, ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer)
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- Work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighbourhoods of Berlin or choose to work remotely within Germany (if eligible for the job)
- Be productive with the latest hardware and tools
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Learn and experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes
- (International) relocation support
- Enjoy your free time with 30 paid vacation days and take the opportunity to work from abroad
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package and from the company pension scheme
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME+ Broker