Junior Analyst Capital Markets - ETP Trading (m/f/x)
- Seitzstraße, 80538 München, Germany
- Department: Capital Markets
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investing. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is a leading FinTech in Europe with over 6 billion euros on its platform, provider of a neo-broker for independent decision makers and B2B partner for whitelabel solutions in digital asset management.
- Conduct with your fellow traders the daily on-exchange order execution of our wealth business, in which you will ensure highest execution quality. Gradually, you will take on more responsibilities and develop ownership of the daily execution and operations, such as pre- and post-trade analysis, market monitoring (e.g. FX, yields, spreads, etc.) in order to make informed, split second trading decisions.
- Work closely with our Financial Engineering, Quantitative Investment Strategy and Operations teams on development and ad-hoc tasks.
- Support the Capital Markets team with ongoing research on flows and trading metrics, as well contribute to enhancing our in-house trading systems with our product and engineering teams.
- Gain and strengthen knowledge in the full spectrum of on-exchange ETP trading and building tools to ensure execution quality.
- Prepare meetings with ETP issuers and provide supportive analysis for our internal Investment Management Committee.
- Excellent academic background preferably in Finance, Business and Economics with a focus on Capital Markets.
- Demonstrable passion for trading and financial markets in general.
- Understanding of Exchange Traded Products, in particular ETFs.
- Relevant work experience from prior internships or full time positions (e.g. Banking, Asset Management, Trading or Market Making)
- Ability to deliver under pressure, with excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and an independent work attitude.
- Basic knowledge of Bloomberg and Python or a similar programming language is considered a plus.
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills.
- You are fluent in English and minimum C1 Level German (written and spoken).
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich
- 30 paid vacation days
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package