(Senior) Cloud Security Engineer (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
- Seitzstraße, 80538 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Engineering
Scalable Capital was built in the cloud from day one. Our services currently run on various AWS services like ECS, Fargate and Lambda and utilize a multi account strategy.
We embrace a DevOps culture where the development teams manage their own CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure for their services themselves. Our Site Reliability Engineering Team focuses on a reusable and modular infrastructure to enable the development teams to deploy and operate services in the cloud productively and securely.
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you will
Design concepts and processes complying with the highest security standards for the banking and financial services industry, making sure user, application & device management is transparent, structured and accountable.
Own security aspects of our platform (AWS, Atlassian, GitHub, Internal Tooling) and actively manage vulnerabilities
Take care of developing, configuring and monitoring Identity & Security services (SSO/SAML IDP, AWS Security Hub, AWS GuardDuty, AWS CloudTrail).
Support our chief information security officer within regular security and compliance audits
Manual and repetitive processes are boring – You are seeking for the best way to automate security related processes like Pentesting and Vulnerability Management
As a Cloud Security Engineer, you have
Experience within cloud security and compliance frameworks such as CIS, OWASP or ISO27001.
Experience with at least one public cloud provider and infrastructure as code
Working knowledge in at least one general purpose programming language
A degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. computer science, engineering, sciences) or work experience in a role that typically requires a university degree
A passion for securing and improving tools and processes
Full professional proficiency in English and the ability to communicate concisely in an international English-speaking environment
Previous experience in pentesting, audit-logging or access tracing in a PCI DSS compliant environment is a plus
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighborhoods of Berlin or choose to work remote
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes