Senior Software Engineer - Wealth Trading (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
- Seitzstraße 8e, München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Engineering
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 6 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
Work with our team onsite or remote from anywhere in Germany.
- Work and learn with the best computer scientists, academics, and investment professionals
- Use cutting-edge technologies in an agile start-up environment
- Build and enhance our in-house trading application infrastructure by employing a scalable and reliable approach
- Support and maintaining an excellent order execution process by implementing new features and collaborating with other teams (e.g. Financial Engineering, Capital Markets, or Operations)
- Implement ideas independently in self-organised teams
- Develop yourself personally and find a role that suits you
- A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or a successfully completed training as an IT specialist
- First experience as a developer in a professional team
- Good understanding of technical basics
- Experience with Kotlin or Java.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, attention to detail and an independent work attitude
- Very good language skills in English. German knowledge is an advantage. Willingness to work in an international English-speaking team
- A soft spot for automation and clean code
- Experience in the field of financial services is an advantage
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighborhoods of Berlin or choose to work remote
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and spending your individual Education Budget
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools
- Say goodbye to order commissions and say hello to your complimentary subscription of Scalable Capital's PRIME Broker
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package
- Learn and Experience German culture first hand by joining our free German language classes