Graphic Design Internship/Working Student (m/f/x) onsite or remote (in Germany)
- Seitzstraße, 80538 München, Germany
- Department: Interns & Working Students
- Product: Pro Campus
Scalable Capital was founded in 2014, entering the FinTech industry with the aim of democratizing investment management and brokerage. Our mission is to use modern technology to make investments both easier and more affordable. Today, Scalable Capital is Europe's largest digital asset manager with assets valued over 5 billion Euros under management, a neo-broker for independent decision makers, and a European leader in providing B2B digital asset management platform solutions. Visit our finance blog or tune in for our podcast to find out what our Expert Team has to say.
If you are looking for scalability in your professional career, join us in re-defining how investors think about wealth creation and in making first class investment services available to everyone.
--> Please note that we require a work sample for this position.
- Support the marketing design team in projects for various channels and formats, such as print ads, digital ads, video creation, animation and more
- Take full responsibility for your tasks and help maintain a brand experience at the highest level
- Assist the team in creating concepts and visually communicating them by actively contributing your own ideas
- Work alongside experienced designers and learn hands-on how communication design is done in one of Europe's fastest-growing Fintech startups
- Solid understanding of design principles and theory
- Excellent craftsmanship with an eye for detail and consistency that enables you to deliver high quality output
- A self-organised working style and the ability to manage your workflow effectively
- Proficiency in working with Adobe CC (mostly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and AfterEffects)
- Strong portfolio with case studies and/or work examples demonstrating creative problem-solving skills (work experience is a plus, but not required)
- Experience with Sketch or other product design software is a plus, but not required
- Up-to-date with the latest trends in design and design technology
- Fluent in English or German
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating innovative services that have a substantial impact on the lives of our customers
- The ability to work with an international, diverse, inclusive, and ever-growing team that loves creating the best products for our clients
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich or Prenzlauer Berg, one of the hippest neighborhoods of Berlin, or choose to work remotely (from within Germany)
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools