Retirement Plan Specialist
- Sonora Ct, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA
SaveDay was founded with the vision to help people save and invest money towards their goals. We provide an easy and affordable way for individuals and businesses to set up savings and retirement plans. We offer several flexible options for workplace savings and retirement plans
The Retirement Plan Specialist will be responsible for administrative and customer service functions supporting the 401k plan participants and clients. This is a great opportunity for a right candidate who wants to be in the financial services industry. This individual must be adaptable, creative, proactive, and eager to grow in this position as it evolves with the growth of the company.
- Respond to Plan Sponsors in a professional and timely manner concerning issues or questions
- Respond to participants questions and inquiries via email and phone
- Perform research as needed to respond to retirement plan questions
- Prepare materials and PowerPoint presentations for client meetings
- 1+ years of experience working with 401k retirement plans preferred
- Solid skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong customer service mindset and skills
- Must be able to work well with numbers, analyzing qualities are necessary for determining the best course of action when addressing problems. Good accounting skills to compile multiple reports and balance to various sources
Organizational skills that involve the timely completion of multiple tasks that are required to ensure accurate and compliant processing of benefit programs
If you are looking to join a great team, and have the desired skills and experience, please apply now
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.