Salesforce Product Owner
- Rynek, 50-438 Wrocław, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
We are SANDS Partners, a global leader company in that part of Europe, that is specialized in the implementation and consulting solutions in the field of ICM/ SPM. We do global implementation for various clients around the world.
Please join us if you a looking for a place where you could be able to grow with us. With cutting edge technology and challenges that you can reach out without time for boring.
Are you thrilled? Don't believe us? Give yourself the chance to make a little chat with us.
If you wish to know more just visit our website: www.sandspartners.com
For one of our global partners, we are looking for candidates who will be interested to attend a project in the dynamic company in the Healthcare sector.
The Key Responsibility in that positions:
Program and Project coordination
- Manage the delivery of projects and coordinate with divisional stakeholders
- Ensure there is a consistent approach & methodology established for program and project management with best practice tools and processes
- Own and update the RACI matrix and the RAID log and ensure timely reminders to CoE team and its stakeholders and vendors
- Regularly review progress to check if the project management methodology is being correctly used
- Ensure there is Divisional and Functional alignment around the Business strategy
- Prepare and present all updates for leadership, CoE team, divisional stakeholders, external vendors and other functions
- Relate with other Product Owner and align constantly with the Product Owners Coordinator
- Knowledge of Salesforce Suite to an advanced level (Salesforce Admin certification)
- Knowledge of any of the following CRM products (Microsoft Dynamics or SAP)
- Knowledge of Agile (if already used in the previous project is a plus)
- Knowledge of Requirement Collection and User Story Logic (if already used in a previous project is a plus)
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining a backlog
- Good business document requirement writing, with proven experience
- Soft skills on the high business-standard
- willing to cooperate on a daily basis with C-level stakeholders
- Fluent spoken English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of any of the following Marketing products (Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Knowledge of process workflow (IF THEN condition, WHAT IF situation etc...)
min around 5 years of commercial experience in the field of Salesforce, ideally in the role linked with Product Owner/ Project Manager/ BA
When you join us, you can expect a culture of respect and openness in sharing knowledge and experience.
We operate in a niche industry that makes us creative and open to new ideas, so if you are looking for a place where your voice always matters - you are in the perfect place.
We also offer:
- Access to modern tools and a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity for continuous professional development and skills improvement, participation in training
- Work remotely or from the modern office, conveniently located in the city centre
- Attractive salary and benefits package
In the link below you will find all the information about who will process your personal data and for what purpose. https://sandspartners.com/pl/obowiazek-informacyjny/