We are SANDS Partners, a global leader that specializes in consulting on and the implementation of solutions in the field of ICM/SPM for major clients around the world. If you want to know more about us, please visit our website: www.sandspartners.com.
If you have a passion for technology, enjoy developing creative solutions and relish constantly improving your skills, then we have something for you! We will help you unleash your potential and share our specialization in consulting on and implementing Incentive Compensation Management/Sales Performance Management (ICM/SPM) solutions.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for helping our clients implement systems efficiently and effectively through all phases of the implementation lifecycle (exploration, configuration, testing, deployment, training and post go-live support).
- Collecting technical requirements together with the customer.
- Optimization and integration of various data systems with ICM architecture using modern ETL tools.
- Designing specific ICM rules using appropriate formula language to meet project system requirements.
- Troubleshooting integral data acquisition issues.
- Ongoing contact with our global customer base.
You must possess the following skills:
- Abstract and conceptual thinking.
- English language skills at an upper intermediate (B2) level or above.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Experience in using at least one of the data analysis tools (Excel, Power BI, Tableau, SQL).
- Analytical thinking.
- Functional analysis.
- Defining problems, determining the cause of the problems, identifying, prioritizing and selecting alternative solutions, and implementing solutions.
- Building and maintaining close business relationships.
- Quick learning and continuous improvement.
- Time management and organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software automation.
- Proficiency in German, French, or Spanish.
- Experience in delegating tasks.
- Decision-making skills.
- Experience in optimizing and integrating different data systems with ICM architecture.
- Programming skills in Python, R, or VBA.
You have a terrific opportunity to join our company and participate in the growth of our team. We guarantee a high level of knowledge sharing and investment in your development.
When you join us, you can expect a culture of respect and openness in sharing knowledge and experience. You will meet interesting people who are willing to share their passions with you. We are as diverse as our projects!
We also offer you:
- Access to modern tools and a dynamic working environment.
- Opportunities for continuous professional development and improvement of your skills, along with participation in group and individual trainings.
- Work in a modern office conveniently located in the city center.
- An attractive salary, a clearly defined career path and a generous benefits package.
See the link below for full information on who processes your personal data and for what purpose.