Customer Success Manager - English Speaking (Contractor)
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Danone use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. We offer an innovative environment where you will be stimulated to think creatively, have a huge impact on our fast-growing business, and have some fun along the way!
Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We established the Customer Success department in 2017 to help our customers accelerate the value they get out of the product - and it did! Since then, the Customer Success department is growing rapidly and due to this growth we are looking for a highly energetic Customer Success Manager.
In this role, you will own a portfolio of customers, working closely with them in designing and executing success plans to ensure their L&D objectives are met. It is your mission to add value throughout the customer lifecycle to drive successful renewals, contract expansion, and advocacy. To be successful, you should be organized, a strategic thinker, excel at communication, and follow up to get the job done.
As an Easygenerator Customer Success Manager you will:
- Own customer relationships, engagement, retention, and growth strategies across your entire portfolio.
- Be responsible for monitoring Customer Health and taking a proactive approach in identifying and executing actions to increase health scores.
- Set-up comprehensive success plans with your customers, which include their goal, challenges, milestones and measures of success and conduct effective business reviews with key stakeholders to ensure your customers track successfully on their plan and can demonstrate ROI throughout.
- Help strategise with the customer on how to use the product better, and share what the trends in the industry are, to help customers leverage Easygenerator for business success.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by collaborating effectively with other departments such as our training team to ensure product adoption, our support team to guide and de-escalate impactful technical issues and our product team to help shape our product for the future.
- Experience. You have at least 2 years of Customer Success or key account management related experience.
- Excellent communication skills. You have strong English language skills (near-native level) and can communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen.
- Customer-centric approach. You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re truly focused on helping your customer succeed.
- Commercial mindset. You have a passion for influencing and negotiating the best possible outcome for your customers, with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty, adoption, and growth.
- Data-Driven Approach: Take big-picture ideas and break them into meaningful steps to develop and optimize processes through strong analytical thinking.
- Structured Vision: You love being organized and use project management tools to track milestone completion.
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
The position is remote and requires being based in Colombia and entering into an independent contractor with our headquarters in Dubai. We offer a base salary in USD.
Diversity & Inclusion
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.