Technical Product Manager
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the Product Management team and help us further develop our product.
- This role will mainly (but not exclusively) focus on potential integration and partnerships with external tool (LMS, HR management software, or other product software to improve the user experience) – experience with integration is preferred and need to be illustrated in your resume.
- Work in collaboration with the dev team and partnership team to identify relevant features or need to enhance the experience of our partners as well as authors using our integration
- Identifying and defining user need with user research to help collecting feedback and requirements
- Work with design team and dev team to ship valuable improvements and new features to our product to benefit our users (requirements, mockups, writing the users stories, presenting it in Estimation session, working in sprints.
- Setting right KPIs and data insight to the product – identify missing metrics to some features and suggest enhancement to what we could track more efficiently to act on it - carefully track the adoption for each feature/ integration, and continuously look into improvements to make the integration aligned with the ideal user journey
- Liaising with support team and success team regarding users concerns, questions, feedbacks, issues.
- Defining go to market strategy for main features
- Providing product insight and updates to the main stakeholders – management, support and success team, marketing team.
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for 3 years for a software company
- Previous experience in integration of external software/API
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering – a bachelor in business is accepted if technical professional experience
- Passionate about creating product and has an understanding about the product culture
- Experienced to handle the full product cycle: from identifying the right stakeholders, collecting requirements, writing user stories, to the dev processes, post release follow up and metrics, to working on iteration
- Good interpersonal skills – ability to easily build relationship and proactively communicate.
- Solution oriented– Ability to go look for answers, clarify requirements, and work independently
- Familiar with the entire dev process in an agile environment – Can easily liaise with the Development Team
- Full proficiency in English
What we Offer:
- Chance to work with a truly international team, surrounded by passionate and dedicated colleagues.
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Opportunities to further grow within the company. We are a fast-growing company and new & exciting opportunities are always becoming available.
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.