Partnerships Development Representative
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Partnerships Development Representative to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
We are looking for a determined and motivated Partnership Development Representative with excellent negotiation and communication skills to join our Partnership Sales Team. Your main responsibilities will be to find new partners, guide them through the sales process and successfully close by creating a win-win scenario.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and engaging with key decision-makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase partner’s interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritising strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Running demos of Easygenerator, while highlighting the value and matching it to their specific business needs
- Drafting quotations, negotiating contract terms and handling objections
- Keeping in touch with and nurturing prospects through various channels (call, email, meetings, demos)
- Navigating multiple sales processes in different stages at the same time
- A bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a business-related field
- +1 years of relevant work experience in sales, ideally in a B2B tech/SaaS company
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written (native level)
- Being based in Canada
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing scale-up environment where you can make an impact from day one
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- The opportunity to work closely together with our Chief Revenue Officer, a former Google and Salesforce employee
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the e-learning industry
- A competitive base salary and bonus structure
Diversity & Inclusion
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.