Business Development Representative - US Market
- Seniority: Senior
Easygenerator is a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hyper-growth each year. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Business Development Representative in Costa Rica to help us achieve our ambitious goals in the US market.
We are looking for a highly energetic recent graduate, with a strong business acumen and natural sales instincts to join our scale-up as a Business Development Representative. You will gain experience interacting with high level executives and key decision makers in a variety of industries with a focus on the US market.
Furthermore, your tasks will be:
- Identifying and connecting with key decision makers to determine fit, need, project budgets and timelines
- Maintaining active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications (LinkedIn, email, telephone, online demo) designed to increase customer interest in Easygenerator’s products
- Finding opportunities to generate new business and fuel our growth
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Collaborate with your team to exchange best practices and initiate with new initiatives
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written (C2 - native level)
- A bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in a business-related field
- +2 years of relevant work experience in sales, ideally in a tech/SaaS company
- Being based in Costa Rica
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Experience being held to metrics
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude and persistence
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
The position is remote and requires entering into an independent contractor with our headquarters in Dubai.
Diversity & Inclusion
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.