Jr. Product Marketing Manager
- Seniority: Regular
Easygenerator is originally a Dutch company that empowers organizations to simplify and accelerate their learning development. We provide an award-winning e-learning authoring tool to 50,000+ users in over 150 countries. Enterprises such as Kellogg’s, T-Mobile, and Walmart use our solution to empower subject-matter experts to unlock and share their knowledge online.
With offices in four locations worldwide, Easygenerator is growing quickly. We are constantly improving our product to become the global category leader and aim for hypergrowth. At Easygenerator, we challenge, we own, we deliver, and we experiment. Our success comes from our people, and we are looking for a Jr. Product Manager to help us achieve our ambitious goals.
What You'll Do:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates our product and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new features and services to the BDR, Sales. Customer success teams and Performance teams.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Ensure that BDR, Sales, and Customer Success teams are up to date with the latest features releases and clearly communicate the value of these features and services to our existing and prospective customers
- Develop communicational strategies and support product/features launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Act as a key stakeholder for the product content creation including (but not limited to) case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
Who Are We Looking For:
- Relative experience in Product Marketing a least 1-2 years
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Proactive with strong business acumen
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
Kindly note that this role is for a Junior Product Manager, fresh graduates can apply as well.
What we Offer:
- Working in a fun & international environment surrounded by a dedicated team
- Being part of a fast-growing start-up environment where you can make an impact from day 1
- Working hard together with the rest of the team to continue to raise the bar and reach ambitious goals
- Develop yourself in the direction you love most. Due to our fast growth, many new opportunities are unfolding quickly
- Learning from our Chief Learning Strategist, a highly respected guru in the eLearning industry
Diversity & Inclusion:
Easygenerator is an international company, where people with diverse backgrounds are welcomed. Our diversity empowers us to innovate, build deeper connections, and help all of us become better. It is in our DNA to base professional decisions on someone’s performance and behavior. Therefore, each employee is in control of their own growth. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.